After suffering a serious injury or losing a loved one in a car accident, it makes sense to hire an attorney who places a specific focus on this complex area of personal injury law.
At Miller, Rosnick, D'Amico, August & Butler, P.C., in Bridgeport, Connecticut, our lawyers bring together more than 150 combined years of personal injury litigation experience. Our record includes millions of dollars recovered in settlements and trial awards on behalf of individuals and families suffering damages in car accidents throughout Connecticut's coastal communities.
We Invite You To Learn More About Our Car Crash Practice At These Pages:
- FAQ: What to do after suffering an injury in an automobile accident
- Injuries resulting from an accident caused by a drunk driver
- Dealing with medical costs, even if you don't have health insurance
- Concerns about auto insurance premium increases after filing a claim
- Getting full and fair financial damages for compensation
- Choosing your own doctor for treatment
- Seeking compensation if the other driver didn't have insurance
- The long-term effects of injuries from rear-end collisions
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Injuries suffered in motorcycle accidents
- Accidents involving semitrucks and commercial vehicles
It Makes Sense To Talk To An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer
Not every personal injury litigation firm has the experience we do when representing clients in car accidents along Connecticut's coast. We understand the laws, the legal and medical issues and what insurance companies and courts expect in the way of evidence.
Join the hundreds of clients for whom we have helped recover millions of dollars in compensation over the years. Call us at 203-583-3559 or contact our offices in Bridgeport by email to arrange a free consultation. You pay no money unless you win. Hablamos Español.