Rob Shrage received his Law Degree from Quinnipiac University School of Law, where he was a keen Interscholastic Mock Trial Competitor. As a member of Quinnipiac’s Mock Trial Honor Society, Rob won several regional and national awards.
Rob was admitted to practice law in the State of Connecticut in 2014, and in 2018, Rob was admitted to the Federal Bar for the United States District of Connecticut.
Rob currently focuses on Personal Injury Litigation and Criminal Defense. Rob has fought for the victims of motor vehicle collisions, fall down incidents, assaults, and reckless conduct in personal injury litigation. Rob has also represented the criminally accused in numerous cases throughout the State of Connecticut.
Rob’s litigation experience includes several jury trials, bench trials, restraining order hearings, oral arguments, and DMV per se hearings. At the appellate level, Rob successfully defended his client’s trial verdict before the Connecticut Supreme Court.
Before practicing law, Rob Shrage was an avid competitor in Combat Sports and Mixed Martial Arts. Once he began practicing law, Rob quickly discovered that the strategies of the courtroom are not so different from the strategies of combat. As an attorney, Rob fights for his clients with the same tenacity and skill as he did in the ring.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Assault
- Dram Shop Actions
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2014
- Major: Criminal Law and Advocacy
- Quinnipiac University
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: History
Honors and Awards
- Best Direct Examination - ABA National Criminal Justice Mock Trial Competition 2014
- Best Closing Argument - ABA National Criminal Justice Mock Trial Competition 2014
- First Place - ABA Regional Criminal Justice Mock Trial Competition 2013
- Best Closing Argument - ABA Regional Criminal Justice Mock Trial Competition 2013
- First Place - ABA Regional Leader and Employment Mock Trial Competition 2012
- Arnold J. Bia Award
- Quinnipiac Law Award for Excellence in Oral Advocacy
- Quinnipiac Law Award for Excellence in Clinical Work
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Quinnipiac Mock Trial Honor Society Coach