There Are No Fees Until We Win The Case Se Habla Español
The lawyers you need on your side
Mark D. Arons is a graduate of Hopkins Grammar-Day Prospect Hill School in New Haven, Connecticut (1976) and Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, where he earned a B.A. degree (1980, cum laude, honors in psychology). Mark received his Juris Doctor degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law (1983), where he served as Notes Editor of the Journal of International Law.
Attorney Arons concentrates in the area of personal injury litigation, representing those injured by automobile and fall-down accidents, work-related accidents, dog-bites, harmful products, and Civil Rights, including police brutality. He has tried numerous cases to verdict, Arons is a diplomate of the National Institute for Trial Advocacy, and is board certified by The National Board of Trial Advocacy as a civil trial lawyer. Mark was selected to SuperLawyers, and to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in CT by the American Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Arons is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, and the Connecticut Bar Association. Arons is licensed to practice before the Connecticut State courts, the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
In 2019, Attorney Mark Arons was named as a "Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyers magazine in the area of Personal Injury.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 1998
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 1983
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- B.A. - 1980
- Major: Psychology
- Life, Liberty and the Peremptory Challenge, Trial Practice Newsletter, American Bar Association (1987)
- Settlement of $500,000. Man fell 35 ft. from a tree limb while assisting his neighbor cut branches. Suffered a closed head injury, fractured pelvis and tibia, requiring surgery
- Settlement of $1,200,000. Woman struck by shopping cart and fell while exiting a “big box” store. Suffered a fractured hip. Hip surgery complicated by a stroke, causing permanent brain damage
- Verdict of $800,000. Man fell while exiting his rented apartment. Required knee surgery. Surgery resulted in a pulmonary embolism, which caused his death
- Settlement of $930,000. Man fell from a 6 ft ladder while decorating a social club for Christmas. Struck his head on a table as he fell. Resulted in a subdural hematoma, causing permanent brain damage
- Settlement of $730,000 during jury deliberations. Medical malpractice. 42 year old man. Vena cava was torn during lumbar surgery. Surgeon used the wrong retractor
- Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Trial Advocacy In CT, National Business Institute, 1994 to 1994