Raneil A. Smith
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
Raneil Smith graduated with a B.A. from Western Connecticut State University in 2015 and received his law degree from University of Connecticut School of Law in 2019. He was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in the same year.
Attorney Smith focuses primarily on personal injury litigation and criminal law. He has represented, defended, and advocated for numerous clients, securing monetary awards and favorable dispositions.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2019
- Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, Connecticut
- B.A. - 2015
- Connecticut, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member