Peter Reynolds graduated with a B.A. from Assumption College in 2007 and received his law degree from Western New England University School of Law in 2010. He was admitted to the Connecticut and Massachusetts Bars in the same year.
Attorney Reynolds focuses primarily on personal injury litigation and workers' compensation claims. He also handles both criminal and residential real estate matters. He has extensive experience litigating the following types of cases:
• Motor vehicle and motorcycle accidents
• Work related injuries
• Dog bite attacks
• Fall down cases
From 2015 through 2017, Attorney Reynolds was named a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine in the area of Personal Injury.
Attorney Reynolds has tried several cases before the Connecticut Superior Court and the Workers' Compensation Commission. Attorney Reynolds is responsible for effectuating the following settlements:
• $2,450,000.00 - Contested liability construction site accident. Plaintiff was an independent contractor hired to perform maintenance work on large equipment. While inspecting the brakes of a tractor trailer, an employee of the Defendant entered the vehicle and drove away causing the Plaintiff to sustain significant injuries. Settlement was reached after mediation.
• $317,000.00 - Head-on motor vehicle accident resulting in injuries to the cervical spine, lumbar spine and shoulder. Settlement was reached after mediation.
• $300,000.00 - Slip and fall on ice in the parking lot of a local restaurant resulting in knee injury. Settlement was reached after mediation.
• $195,000.00 - Slip and fall on handicap ramp outside of a local grocery store resulting in knee injury. Settlement was reached after mediation.
• $125,000.00 - Injury to the lower extremities after employee fell in the course and scope of his employment. Settlement was reached by way of full and final stipulation.
• $90,000.00 - Slip and Fall on ice at the front steps of the Plaintiff's apartment resulting in a fracture of the right foot.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Residential Real Estate
- Workers? Compensation
- Connecticut, 2010
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2010
- Assumption College, Worcester
- M.A. - 2007
Honors and Awards
- Connecticut Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2015, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member